It's that time of the year again to celebrate Independence Day! Not sure what is going on in Utah? Here are some fun events happening around Utah!
Celebrate with the City of Layton with a 5k, parade, vendors, New American Philharmonic Symphony with Cannoneers, and fireworks! Location: Ed Kenley Amphitheater
Take a minute to walk through the Sugar House Arts Festival anytime from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. before heading to the park for an inflatable playground, live music, food, and fireworks(10 pm)! Arts Fest Location: Highland Dr. between 2100 S. and Wilmington Ave. Fireworks Location: Sugar House Park
Celebrate in Holladay by eating good food, enjoying the bike race, children's parade, and watching fireworks. Location: New Commons Area behind City Hall.
Celebrate by joining in with a patriotic sunrise service, free activities for kids, a Parade, live entertainment, and fireworks at Murray Soft Ball Field at 10 pm.
Come Celebrate a flag raising, 5k, and Parade! This is happening at South Towne Promenade- 10000 South 172 West between South Towne Center and Sandy City Hall
Enjoy the 4th on Main Street for a Parade, 5k run, pancake breakfast, live music and vendors followed by fireworks up at Park City Mountain Resort.
Family friendly events that include a rodeo, Parade, free movie in the park, and firworks! Location: 8035 S 2200 W- Park: 1985 W 7800 S
Lehi City and Thanksgiving Point
Enjoy vendors and fun activities followed by fireworks! Location: North side of Thanksgiving point, gates open at 5:30 pm and fireworks at 10:00 pm.
The huge four day Freedom Festival takes place here! Check out all the fun activities going on!
- Living museum, Village at Aubin's Grove, at SCERA Park
- Colonial relics museum in room 201 at the SCERA Center for the Arts
- Balloon Fest- 25 giant balloons close up- Bulldog Field, 1100 North Freedom Boulevard in Provo 6:30-8:00 am
- Freedom Days- fun hands on activities, local entertainment, various foods, kids art, books, and more- 100 West Center Street in Provo
- Freedom Run- Running for America! Kiwanis Park (820 North 1100 East, Provo)
- Grand Parade- Music, performers, floats, bands, and more- University Ave and Center Street, Provo
- Stadium of Fire- Special appearances by Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, and Cirque du Soleil - LaVell Edwards Stadium (1650 North Canyon Road)
Have a Great Fourth of July and be safe!